Privacy & Security Policy
You may shop with Triggos with complete peace of mind. We strive to put in place the right resources and technologies that guarantee the security of your personal information and your orders.
What we collect
When you interact with us, we may collect Personal Data form you such as your name, your email, mailing and delivery addresses, birthday, facial image, your shopping or browsing behaviours, voice recording (from customer service calls) and any other personally identifiable information that you have provided us in any form you may have submitted to us, or in the course of any other forms of interaction between you and us. Where such information pertains to an identified individual – Personal Data may also include network and device data such as IP address and device or advertising identifiers and information we obtain using cookies or other tracking technologies. We may also collect information about you from third-party sources and platforms (including data validation services, authentication service providers, social networking sites, online marketing and segmentation providers and ad targeting companies) to supplement the information we collect directly from you.
If you provide us with Personal Data relating to a third-party by submitting such Personal Data to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third-party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
How do we collect
We may collect information when:
- You register an account on the Website;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter or product notifications;
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our Website;
- You accept our cookies and other tracking technologies on your device;
- You interact with our customer service team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, chat, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You purchase a gift card for redemption on Triggos;
- You participate in our promotions and giveaways, initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- We consult publicly available sources of information, or receive references or referrals from marketing and business partners, Related Companies, and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your authorised representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you, for example if such representative is purchasing our product or service to be delivered to you or as a gift;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers, business or commercial partners provide your Personal Data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- You voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
We do not directly collect your credit card details to process your payment or for customer service purposes.
What do we do with the information
We gather this data to understand your needs better, to enhance your experience with us and to be able to supply better products and services to you. The purposes include the following:
- provide, maintain, protect and improve our technology, products and services, and monitor their effectiveness;
- register and maintain your user account and to verify your identity or age;
- process your order for our products or services, process or collect your payment for the order;
- deliver or perform the products or services you purchased, including couriers calling or messaging you to obtain your delivery instructions;
- facilitate you transacting via alternative payment methods (such as Paypal);
- process your returns or refunds in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
- provide you with supporting services and functions related to your user account, such as saved items in cart, wish-list, brand or product and browser notifications;
- personalise and improve your customer experience when you visit the Website, for example by prioritising products and services appearing in your search results or feed, or in communications we send you;
- monitor and enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, including dispute resolution;
- to carry out administration, marketing, planning, fraud detection and loss prevention activities, procurement, product and service development, quality control and research to improve the way we provide products and services to you;
- comply with (i) internal risk controls, (ii) the terms of our access to payment processing, financial or banking services such as credit card disputes, fraud, billing errors, or (iii) any applicable law, regulation or regulator’s directive; and
- ensure our Website function properly and to improve performance, by carrying out activities such as debugging, statistical analyses for optimising our platforms.
We may also use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes, to:
- send you marketing communications in relation to our sales, products, services, promotions or platforms;
- send you marketing communications in relation to the sales, products, services or promotions of business partners, including promotional mail together with your order;
- deliver ads that are related to our products and services that are targeted and personalised to your interests, attributes, preferences and experiences on the platforms;
- provide you with any add-on or premium services;
- invite you to our private customer events;
- process your participation in our promotions and giveaways (including contacting you if you win, displaying your details online, publishing your name in relevant newspapers or disclosing details of winners to relevant authorities, if required by law), initiatives or any request for additional Personal Data such as customer surveys;
- conduct market and customer research, analysis or tracking;
- promote our products and services on our platforms;
- manage the administrative and business operations of Triggos and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- improve your customer experience across all touchpoints and training our customer experience team, such as by recording and monitoring phone calls;
- any specific purpose in relation to a particular product or service, which we may separately notify you on the product or service page; and
- as part of or in anticipation of a business sale, merger, consolidation, investment, change in control, transfer of substantial corporate assets, reorganisation, liquidation, or similar business transaction or corporate event.
- we may we also collect information about you in an aggregated and anonymous basis – in order to conduct internal analysis of traffic patterns within our Website. This information is used by us to administer and improve our education and training products and services.
We do our best to minimise the disclosure of your Personal Data to the information necessary to perform the related Purpose or Additional Purpose. However, we may also disclose your Personal Data for secondary purposes if the secondary purpose is related to the Purpose or Additional Purpose and you would reasonably expect us to use or disclose the information for the secondary purpose, otherwise in accordance with Applicable Laws, or with your further consent.
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email or instant messaging, to lets you know what we have been up to and other updates we think might interest you.
Controlling your personal information
You have control over your own information and you can restrict the collection or use of your information. You may do so by not using this website. You can also unsubscribe from any email communications at any time by clicking the ‘Unsubscribe’ link included in the footer of all emails that we send and further managing your preferences. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes and would rather not anymore, please email us any time at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless (a) we have your permission; (b) we are required by law to do so; or (c) distribution is for the purpose of facilitating secure transaction-related integrations and/or customer research conducted via bona fide third parties. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties if we have your consent to send you marketing communications.
At any time, you may also request details of personal information which we hold about. If you would like a copy of that information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you the details within a reasonable time period. If you wish for your personal data to be deleted, then you can contact us by email at email@example.com for action within a reasonable time period. Please note that if you have placed orders with us and we delete your personal data, we may not be able to access your order details for future customer service enquiries. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix the information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To protect your information and prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and management systems and procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Credit card security